Applied Research & Technology (ART) introduces a highly versatile eight input mixer for studio, live sound or installation applications just in time for the 2013 NAMM show.
Each input on the ART MX822 single rackspace mixer accepts a mono or stereo signal and delivers independent level, pan and effects send controls for each. The first input channel on the MX822 is selectable mic or line source provides switchable phantom power on the XLR connector.
Multiple MX822s may be chained for additional inputs using common 1/4-inch TRS cables. In live or installation applications, external effects processors can be linked in and mixed with independent level controls. A front panel headphone jack with separate level control allows independent monitoring.
MX822 Essential Features:
- Eight stereo/mono input channels with individual level, pan and effects send controls
- External effects loop with independent send and return controls
- Front panel 1/4-inch stereo (TRS) headphone jack with amplifier and independent level control for
- output monitoring
- Switchable balanced microphone XLR or 1/4-inch inputs on Channel One
- Switchable low noise +48V phantom power for microphone input
- Separate green and red LED signal and clip indicators for each input channel
- Six level left and right main output metering including clip indicators
- Balanced left and right XLR main outputs
- Multiple units may be chained together for additional inputs
- Rugged 1U rack mount steel case
MX822 MSRP – 229.00 US
For more information, visit Applied Research and Technology at www.artproaudio.com
Phone: (905) 837-8550 ext 257
Email: Press Inquiries