The CX311 two-way stereo crossover network has an additional subwoofer output for low-end frequency reinforcement. It employs 24dB/octave state-variable, Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters that guarantee properly phased outputs at all frequencies which is optimal for the proper acoustic summing of common signals from adjacent drivers in the crossover region.
- Each channel features independent high and low output level controls and a crossover frequency rotary control which covers a wide range (250hz to 6khz).
- All three outputs have a 30 cycle low cut switch to eliminate low-end rumble.
- Subwoofer features an independent output level and rotary control for frequencies in the 50hz to 250hz range.
- Stereo two-way crossover
- Subwoofer output
- Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters (24dB / octave state-variable)
- Independent high and low output level controls
- Crossover frequency rotary control (250hz to 6khz)
- 30 cycle low cut switch
- Independent output level and rotary control (50hz to 250hz)