The ART HVA Series 1 and 4 are class-D installation amplifiers. They are suitable for both
70/100V line installations (selectable through dip-switches). Each channel has its own
gain control and LED indicators (signal, clip and protection). The input and output connections
are made through Euroblock connectors. The amplifiers are a 1U rack 19-inch size is very
appropriate for many types of installations, taking advantage of its multichannel design.
• High current switching power allowing high power output with low noise and
• Short circuit, thermal and power on/off muting protection
• Built-in limiter
• Euroblock input and output
• Front mounted gain controls for easy access
• Signal, Clip protect, and Power LED indicators to monitor performance.
• Disable Amplifier Outputs remotely
• Priority, remote test trigger
• Remote Failure Status indicator
• 2-channel or 4-channel installation amplifier.
• 70/100V line operation.
• Power output (70/100V): 2X150W/4X300W
• 1 U rack 19-inch size.
• Switching power, class-D amplifier.