The ART CX310 is a perfect addition to any sound reinforcement system. Designed for PA and fixed-installation applications, the CX310 employs 24dB/ octave state-variable, fourth-order, Linkwitz-Riley filters. These filters guarantee in-phase outputs at all frequencies. This ensures the proper acoustic summing of common signals from adjacent drivers in the crossover region. Housed in a rugged all-steel chassis, the model CX310 will provide years of reliable and continuous service.
The CX310 may be used as either a stereo 2-way crossover network, splitting the signal in each channel into two separate frequency ranges (Lo and Hi), or as a mono 3-way crossover network, splitting one signal into three separate frequency ranges (Lo, Mid and Hi).
- Each channel features input level, high and low output level and crossover frequency rotary controls
- Frequency x10 switch provided for varying the crossover frequency from the standard 80Hz -920Hz to 800Hz – 9200Hz.
- Front-panel output mute switches for each individual output to ease system setup.
- Rear panel features balanced XLR and 1/4” TRS input and output connectors as well as a 2- way/ 3-way mode selector switch.
- Power for the CX310 is internal
- Stereo Two-Way or Mono Three-way Configurations
- Fourth-Order Linkwitz-Riley Filters
- Active Balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS Input and Output Connectors
- Individual Output Muting Switches
- x10 Frequency Range Adjusting Switch
- Clipping Indicators on all Outputs
- Designed for Years of continuous, reliable performance
- Rugged all-steel Construction